To become the Regional Training Institute of choice and center of excellence providing professional military education tailored towards an enhanced operational training environment
- Nested with the Army 2020 concept and the Army Learning concept of 2015
- Develops adaptive thinking Soldiers trained in multiple CMFs and leaders trained in advanced NCOES
- Capable of meeting future challenges in the emerging security operational environment in an era of persistent conflict and constrained resources.
- Remain the most agile, adaptive and cost efficient RTI in the Region/Nation???
- Reduce instructor-led PowerPoint lectures and begin using a blended learning approach that incorporates virtual and constructive simulations, gaming technology, or other technology-delivered instruction.
- Invest in new emerging technologies that are likely to have the greatest effect on the learning environment in the next five years including mobile computing, open content, electronic books, augmented reality, gesture-based computing, and visual data analysis.
1st Battalion: Engineering
Find everything you need when it comes to being accepted to attend the 12N MOS-T Phase 1 course at our Academy.Learn More
2nd Battalion: OCS
Find information on the OCS student enrollment, prerequisite check sheet, enrollment criteria, and information on each of the phases of being a part of the 2nd Battalion.Learn More
Find your syllabus, welcome letter and all information for getting started in the 3rd Battalion.Learn More
Welcome letters, packing lists and spouse information can all be found here.Learn More
Find documents on student standard operating procedures, welcome letters and contact information for the course manager.Learn More