Our purpose is to deliver on the Army’s commitment to Families of the Fallen. Survivor Outreach Services (SOS) connects you with the people who can help you cope with your loss.
Who we are:
Support Coordinators function as the long term support personnel for Survivors. Support Coordinators facilitate groups, provide life skills education, and connect Survivors with counseling resources. These Coordinators work closely with Benefits Coordinators, Casualty Assistance Officers, and Army Long Term Family Case Management to ensure Survivors receive their necessary services.
- Expand and improve services to Survivors
- Define roles and responsibilities for all agencies and all components
- Improve responsiveness and streamline the assistance process for Families
- Provide access to Benefits Coordinators, Financial Counselors and Support Coordinators locally
- Long Term Family Case Management
- SOS is dedicated to providing Support to Surviving Families for as long as they desire!
Survivor Outreach Services on Facebook
Visit the South Carolina- Survivor Outreach Services (SOS) Facebook page for more information.
There are presently no events. We encourage you to check back soon for status updates.